Avis de recrutement
ONG INTERNATIONNAL CHRETIENNE
CENTREE SUR L’ENFANT
Lance un avis de recrutement pour:
World Vsion Niger
Purpose of the position:
Ensure the leadership of Commodities Program implementation at the field level following the national food security Policies.
The Food Monitor is based at Maradi and works on the field (mainly different villages of Guidan Roumji and Aguie Departments.
• To ensure that commodities are physically monitored while stored at the warehouse,transporting to and from warehouse/distribution centers including client satisfaction andreporting of the food commodities are efficiently maintained.
• Give support to the Commodity Officer relating to the commodities
• To monitor the transportation of all commodities from warehouse to the final distribution points.
• To monitor, document and report all loss due to loading, off-loading, transporting, storing and distribution
• To monitor the stock of commodities in comparison with records
• Ensure that information concerning food distribution schedules is disseminated well in
• advance to the relevant beneficiary
• Submit rapport to the Direct and Technical Supervisors
• Facilitate the post-distribution surveys
• Morale standards
• Group leadership ability
• Communicate easily
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
• Graduate degree
• Excellent computer literacy
• Experience of 2 years at least
• Strong grasp on participatory research methods