|Vue 5367 fois Dernière vue il y a: 2h 10mn 2s || Partager:|
|Cette annonce est expirée ; elle n'est affichée qu'à titre d'information!|
(Publiée le: 11 avril 2017 à 17:16:59)
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
9 National Project Experts for the regional project:
Disposal of Obsolete Pesticides Including POPs and Strengthening Pesticide Management of Permanent Inter-State Committee on Drought Control in the Sahel (CILSS) Member States; GCP/INT/147/GFF
Duty Station: Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Niger and Chad
Contract duration: from 55 to 110 days per year depending to the country
Vacancy No. IRC4033
Deadline for Applications: 22 April 2017
Tasks and responsibilities:
In conformity with the international FAO/WHO Code of Conduct on pesticide management, under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, and with direct day-to-day supervision from the CTA, the National Project Expert (NPE) will be responsible for:
- Providing overall supervision to the project implementation at national level
- Facilitating national activities in each of the project Components, in accordance with approved annual work plans and budgets
- Organizing and facilitating national workshops, training exercises and official meetings
- Supervising national consultants and contracts
- Liaising with relevant national organizations, Ministry of Agriculture/Environment and others partners
- Supporting communication activities at the national and regional level
- Participating in project regional activities, meetings or workshops, as required
- Providing inputs in the preparation of 6-monthly project progress reports (PPRs) and Project Implementation Review (PIR)
- Implementing monitoring and evaluation activities at national level
- Compiling information on co-financing from national partners; and
- Performing other related duties as required by the CTA.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Agronomy and / or plant protection or integrated pest management pest, chemistry, environmental science, or in a related subject matter
- Five years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French/English.
1. Familiarity with pest and pesticide management issues in the country
2. Good knowledge of the regional institutions (ECOWAS, UEMOA, CILSS) activities concerning pesticide management and policies
3. Good knowledge or participating to National Pesticide Management Committee (NPMC) activities.
4. At least two years project management/coordination experience. Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
5. The government officials must be officially granted leave of absence for the duration of this consultancy
FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in its staff and international consultants in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
All candidates should adhere to FAO values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
|Voir les Conditions ci-dessous|
How to apply
All applications are to be made through FAO’s iRecruitment system. Click on the link below to access iRecruitment, complete your online profile and apply for this Call for Expression of Interest.
In order for your application to be properly evaluated, please ensure that all sections of your iRecruitment account are completed. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
|Niamey - Niger|
|Accueil||Imprimer||Envoyer à un ami|