|Vue 2957 fois Dernière vue il y a: 3mn 27s || Partager:|
(Publiée le: 13 avril 2017 à 10:32:18)
COUNTRY PROGRAM COORDINATOR (CPC)
The United States African Development Foundation (USADF) is an agency of the United States Government.
USADF supports private businesses, farmers’ cooperatives, associations, and various community-based organizations, especially those serving marginalized peoples, engaged in economic and social development activities.
The Foundation started its funding activities in Niger in 1984. USADF’s office in Niamey provides on-going support to projects that have been financed and also continues to identify viable local community development and small and medium-sized enterprises that show potential to create employment opportunities, generate incomes and have broad social impact beyond the project activity.
USADF seeks a qualified individual to serve as a Country Program Coordinator (CPC) for its field office in Niamey, Niger.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
1. Citizen of the Country of Niger signed statement only with initial application)
2. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in agriculture, business administration, management, public administration, finance, accounting, community development, economics, or a related field
3. High level of motivation, personal commitment, and ethical standards.
4. Fluency in written and spoken French.
5. Good working knowledge of English and a high level of fluency at least one major national language
6. Willingness to travel extensively throughout Niger.
7. Demonstrated ability to operate independently in high visibility, high-pressure environments and operate in a complex office environment, emergency and/or political crisis situations with minimal supervision;
8. Knowledge of grant management or commercial/micro-lending;
9. Experience working with marginalized groups and/or community-based enterprises.
10. Experience managing client relationships, especially in a grants management, banking, business development, or international development context.
11. Experience with or education related to financial management/accounting
12. Experience auditing, monitoring, or evaluating international development programs.
13. Five years of professional experience in business development, finance, banking, auditing, monitoring and evaluation, and/or management of international development program.
14. Knowledge of community needs assessment, mobilization, community enterprises participatory development, and/or monitoring the implementation of an assistance activity under a grant or cooperative agreement.
|Voir les Conditions ci-dessous|
HOW TO APPLY
This job announcement is solely intended to advertise the Country Program Coordinator in Niger position opening. To apply for this position, YOU MUST RESPOND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SOLICITATION
RFP-ADF-FOP-17-0025 POSTED AT https://www.fbo.gov/.
A COPY OF THE SOLICITATION CAN ALSO BE OBTAINED AT:
USADF Niger Field Office
Quartier ORTN, Rue OR 15 Villa 241
Closing date: April 26, 2017
|Accueil||Imprimer||Envoyer à un ami|