|Vue 4272 fois Dernière vue il y a: 2h 29mn 3s || Partager:|
|Cette annonce est expirée ; elle n'est affichée qu'à titre d'information!|
(Publiée le: 14 décembre 2017 à 18:05:07)
SOLICITATION NO: RFP-ADF-FOP-18-0006
NIGER PROGRAM DRIVER/CLERK
December 13, 2017
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service, on behalf of the United States African Development Foundation (USADF), is posting this job vacancy to seek a qualified individual to serve as a Program Driver/Clerk for its field office in Niamey, Niger under a personal service contract for a base period of 12-months and four 12-month option periods. In this role, Contractor will perform driving and some clerical duties.
The United States African Development Foundation (USADF) is an agency of the United States Government. USADF provides grant funding to private businesses, farmers’ cooperatives, associations, and various community-based organizations, especially those serving marginalized peoples engaged in economic and social development activities.
The Foundation started its funding activities in 1984. USADF’s office in Rwanda provides on-going support to projects that have been financed and also continues to identify viable local community development and small and medium-sized enterprises that show potential to create employment opportunities, generate incomes and have broad social impact beyond the project activity.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
1. PRIMARY school certificate or equivalent. To be considered an equivalent, the certificate must come from a result of a basic educational assessment that addresses the individual’s literacy ability and ability to comprehend. Also, the equivalent certificate must come from an established educational source
2. Citizen of the Country of Niger
3. Valid Niger not expired driver's license
4. Has performed extensive travel in-country
5. Fluency in spoken French; knowledge of 1 or more local languages spoken in Niger.
6. Knowledgeable of vehicle operating and safety rules and regulations
7. Ability/experience in basic mechanics.
8. At least 5 years professional driving experience in off-road conditions with NGOs, international organizations, donor or government projects or companies in the Country of Niger.
9. Familiar with routes, driving conditions, and services available in the various regions of Niger.
10. Ability to be summoned at short notice and be available for evening assignments, when necessary
11. Ability to follow filing, local purchase instructions, and directions provided by the Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
The successful candidate will be required to obtain a satisfactory background clearance through the United States Embassy and be required to be examined by a licensed doctor of medicine and obtain from the doctor a statement of medical opinion that, in the doctor’s opinion verifies that the Contractor is physically able to engage in the type of activity for which he or she is to be employed under the contract.
|Voir les Conditions ci-dessous|
HOW TO APPLY
This job announcement is solely intended to advertise the Rwanda Program Driver/Clerk position opening. To apply for this position, YOU MUST RESPOND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SOLICITATION # RFP-ADF-FOP-18-0006 POSTED AT https://www.fbo.gov/index .
A COPY OF THE SOLICITATION CAN ALSO BE OBTAINED AT:
Niger USADF Office
Quartier ORTN, Rue OR 15 Villa 241
|Accueil||Imprimer||Envoyer à un ami|
|Audit Strategy and Business Consulting - Formations en Comptabilité et Fiscalité||Directeur (trice) Ressources Humaines / Administration" style="box-shadow: 0 0 11px #fff; border-radius: 11px; -webkit-border-radius: 11px; -moz-border-radius: 11px;">Oxfam au Niger" style="color: #000;">Oxfam au Niger - Directeur (trice) Ressources Humaines / Administration - Close le: 23-01-2018">Directeur (trice) Ressourc...||Centre de Formation en Informatique CFI - Formation sur Microsoft Excel par niveau et par métier|