Development assistance specialist (mcc) (# 5825)
(Publiée le: 09 janvier 2017 à 09:42:12)
- Consultez les annonces par SMS en envoyant JOB au 6666 (seulement sur Moov actuellement)
U.S. Mission Niamey Vacancy Announcement Number: 2016-45
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates / All Sources
POSITION: Development Assistance Specialist (MCC)
OPENING DATE: January 9th, 2017
CLOSING DATE: January 22nd, 2017
WORK HOURS: Full-time 40 hours/week
SALARY: Ordinarily Resident (OR): FSN-11
Not-Ordinarily Resident (NOR): FP-04
*Final grade/step for NORs will be determined by Washington.
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS (See Appendix for definition) MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The U.S. Mission in Niamey, Niger is seeking eligible and qualified applicant for the Development Assistance position with the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The Development Assistance Specialist (incumbent) serves as the senior Locally Employee (LE) Staff specialist and project implementation expert within the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) Niger team. She/he will develop, implement and manage a wide range of technical project activities, policy positions, budget and fiscal oversight, program planning and other complex issues related to the host country-led development program.
Applicants MUST address each required qualification listed below and attach specific information supporting each item. Please see the specific directions below under “how to apply”. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Ability to prepare and maintain financial, budgetary, economic, and/or technical analyses and evaluations;
- Ability to negotiate and manage complex activities in a team environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, as-well-as the ability to develop and maintain and engage a broad range of contacts in the public and private sectors as-well-as within key US Embassy posts;
- Data management and analysis skills, including computer literacy with knowledge of the design and use of spreadsheets, basic database functions, and word processing. Intermediate user level of word processing skill and keyboarding skills.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: The complete position description listing all of the duties and responsibilities may be obtained on our website at http://Niamey.USEmbassy.gov or by contacting the Human Resources Office at 20-72-26-61 Ext. 4015/4146.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: When qualified, applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1) AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
(2) AEFM / USEFM
(3) FS on LWOP**
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of the most recent Member Copy Four (4) of the DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if applicable, a letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. If claiming conditional eligibility for U.S. Veterans’ preference, applicants must submit proof of conditional eligibility. If the written documentation confirming eligibility is not received in the HR office by the closing date of the vacancy announcement, the U.S. Veterans’ preference will not be considered in the application process. Mission HR’s decision on eligibility for U.S. Veterans’ preference after reviewing all required documentation is final.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
|Voir les Conditions ci-dessous|
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office
Mailing Address: BP 11201
E-mail Address: HRONiamey@state.gov
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs. The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
|Bureaux US Embassy|
|(227) 20-72-26-62/63, Ext. 4015 or 4479|
|Accueil||Imprimer||Envoyer à un ami|
Cette offre a été imprimée à partir de http://www.nigeremploi.com/annonce.php?action=details&id=5825